Desktop notifications from websites on the Opera browser it can be useful, or sometimes may an annoyance. Opera web browser let you disable and turn off Opera Notification on settings page configuration. Opera makes it a breeze to disable websites from asking you to show notifications.
This tutorial demonstrates step by step basic and simple how to disable and turn off Opera Notification
Let see the example first web notification push on the browser, you can “Block” and “Allow”
Step 1: Open the Preference
Setting preferences give you control of how Opera handles web browser and to change setting configuration
- Open Opera and Open new blank Tab
- On the right corner of web browser click icon “Easy Setup”
- Scroll down Sidebar
- Click on Gear icon “Go to Browser Settings”
Step 2: Configure on Settings Page
The Easy Setup panel is your quick access to manage Opera’s most prominent features
- On left side panel click on “Adavanced”
- List menu will uncolaps and click on “Privacy and Settings”
- on the righ panel click “Content settings”
- On Content settings panel click “Notifications”
- On Notification settings panel on “Ask before sending (recommendation)” Switch off toggle button to block the notifications from all the websites
Step 3: Remove Allowed Notification
The list of websites that you’ve allowed to send notifications before, it can still send the notifications. If you want to block notifications from those websites, here’s how you can do it.
If this tutorial could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below.